Guaranteed Departure Dates
|2019||Price Per Person Twin Share||Single Supplement|
Valued at $1,999
|29 Feb~||30 May||29 Aug|
|07 Mar~||06 Jun||05 Sep|
|14 Mar~||13 Jun||12 Sep|
|21 Mar~||20 Jun*||19 Sep**|
|28 Mar*||27 Jun**|
|04 Apr*||04 Jul*||10 Oct|
|11 Apr||18 Jul||17 Oct|
|18 Apr||25 Jul||24 Oct|
|02 May||01 Aug||31 Oct|
|09 May||08 Aug||07 Nov|
|16 May||15 Aug|
|23 May||22 Aug|
|* = Peak Season Surcharge $300
** = School Holiday Surcharge $400
~ = Yangtze River Cruise extension is not available
- Airfares, taxes & fuel surcharges from Sydney or Melbourne with a full service Chinese carrier (eg. China Eastern/Southern Airlines, Air China, China/Hainan/Sichuan/Xiamen Airlines or similar alternative)
- 10 nights 3-4 star hotel accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 1 dinner
- Xi’an to Beijing internal flight
- Beijing to Shanghai internal flight or High-speed train from Beijing to Suzhou
- Round trip airport & hotel transfers
- Air conditioned coach transportation.
Baggage limit: 1 piece 20kg per person
- All sightseeing and entrance fees (except optionals)
- English-speaking tour guide(s)
- China visa (required)
- Personal expenses
- Prepaid tipping of $110 per person
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not mentioned, or ‘optional’, or ‘own account’ in the itinerary
- Interstate Surcharge: Brisbane/Adelaide/Perth $300 (interstate flights may be via Sydney or Melbourne)
- Child Price: Same as adult. Infants under 2 years pay $350 per person
- Early Arrival/Stay Behind: From $250pp (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)
- Private transfer: $120 per vehicle for 3 people per way
- Pre/Post-Tour Accommodation (incl. breakfast): $75/person/twin room twin share, $150/person/single room (excludes private transfers & Early Arrival/Stay Behind Surcharge)
- Airline Upgrade (economy class)~: Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines from $500 (subject to availability and applicable fare difference. Tip: Upgrade to avoid paying the interstate & early arrival/stay behind surcharge)
- Please Note: Flight itineraries are not available until approximately 2 weeks before departure and involve transits
(~) International long haul sectors only.
All prices are per person twin-share unless otherwise stated and subject to revision without notice. Itineraries, airlines, hotels & ships are subject to availability and change. Nexus Holidays reserves the right to provide substitutes of similar quality and adjust the itinerary as we see fit to ensure smooth operations. Passengers must remain with the group at all times. Fees may apply for deviations from the set itinerary. Total length of trip includes time spent in flight and is subject to flight schedule. Flights may involve up to two transits per leg. Please check all information before booking. The 2020 itinerary is subject to change. There will be minor adjustments to the 2020 itinerary. By booking, you accept all Booking Conditions.
Please Note: Several shopping stops are included as cultural learning experiences, with no obligation to purchase local specialty products.
- Peking Duck Lunch ($50): Dine on Peking Duck.
- Forbidden City Tour ($85): Explore the ancient and imposing heart of China’s imperial past.
- Authentic Old Beijing Tour, with Temple of Heaven, Hutong Tour, and Dinner ($115): The Temple of Heaven is recognised as a world heritage site by UNESCO. It is an architectural masterpiece, and was built between 1406 and 1460 AD. The temple was used by China’s emperors for ceremonies honouring the god of harvests. Then, take a rickshaw tour of Beijing’s ancient Hutong neighbourhoods, and visit a local family. This package also includes a traditional Beijing Noodle dish – zhajiangmian (fried bean sauce noodles) meal at a local restaurant. A speciality of Beijing, zhajiangmian is cooked by mixing noodles with vegetables and fried soybean sauce.
- The Golden Mask Dynasty ($75): Be amazed by the colour, music, and action of this large-scale stage production (evening).
- Grand Canal Cruise ($45): Cruise on China’s Grand Canal, at 1,776km long and reaching all the way to Beijing, this massive engineering feat was unparalleled in the ancient world.
- West Lake Cruise ($55): An optional cruise on the serene West Lake.
- Show: Enduring Memories of Hangzhou ($95): See the story of West Lake come alive before your eyes (season runs Feb-Oct)
- SPIRAL Acrobatic Show ($85): A thrilling Chinese acrobatic show, featuring dance, drama, music, and multimedia effects.
- Half-day City Tour ($85): Tour the Jin Mao Tower and see the city from the 88-floor observation deck, then visit the famed Xintiandi district.
- Huangpu River cruise ($75): Take in dazzling Shanghai from the Huangpu River, with the colonial-era Bund on one side and the futuristic skyscrapers of Lujiazui financial district on the other.