Beijing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai
- Uncover the mystery of Beijing’s Forbidden City
- Race across China on a high-speed bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi
- Take a boat ride on tranquil West Lake in Hangzhou
- Stroll in one of the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
- Immerse yourself in the bustling metropolis Shanghai
As its name suggests, this tour is designed to give you a sample of China’s ancient history, rich culture, delicate cuisine, thriving industries, and modern architecture. Walk along the Great Wall and unfold the mystery of the Forbidden City in China’s capital Beijing, discover the exquisite cities of Wuxi, Suzhou, and Hangzhou – ‘on par with heaven’ for their natural beauty, according to a Chinese saying. Finally, immerse yourself in dynamic, cosmopolitan Shanghai.
Please note: Some flights may depart the night before.